City of Hamilton offices
- For general inquiries to the City of Hamilton: [email protected]
- For individual City departments, use the alphabetical department contact list
- For Public Health inquiries: [email protected]
- For HSR customer service inquiries: [email protected]
- For Human Resources inquiries: Contact list for technical issues with online job applications
- For recreation registration inquiries: [email protected]
- For ePlans (online permit application) inquiries: [email protected]
- For technical problems using this website: [email protected]
- For residents in Campbellville, dial 905-634-2971
- The Bell Canada Relay Service is available to assist in placing a call from persons who use a TTY/teletypewriter.
For TTY, type 711 for the operator.The operator will also assist in placing VCO (Voice Carry Over) and HCO (Hearing Carry Over) calls. There is no charge for local calls.
- Translation is available in 149 languages. When calling, callers can identify their language preference to be connected to the appropriate interpreter.
Check the latest Hamilton News at Hamilton.ca
Hamilton City Hall
71 Main Street West